After a day of waiting for 20 new schools which will implement the English For All project next school year, I am happy to announce in this platform the message I got from Teacher Took of Sapansam School in Phitsanulok. She sent over earlier the names and regions of all schools included in the program.
Without any fuss or delay, here are the 20 schools!
1. Buriram – Trikhamsamakkheewitthaya School
2. Ubonratchatani – Bankhamyai School
3. Loei – Banchiangklom School
4. Khon Kaen – Banped School
5. Bung Kan – Bannasing School
1. Suratthani – Watsutthichalaram School
2. Krabi – Bannamjan School
3. Phattalung – Watkhwanrae School
4. Ranong – Chatchalerm School
5. Satun – Anubankhwan Don School
1. Chachoengsao – Pracharoeksomboon School
2. Chonburi – Watnongree School
3. Suphanburi – Watdon Phoethong School
4. Kanchanaburi – Watsriloharatbumrung School
5. Rayong – WatBanchang School
1. Chiangrai – Ratprachanukhrao 15 (Wiangkaosanphuwitthaya Parsat)
2. Maehongson – Bannaplake School
3. Lampang – Anubanmuang Lampang School
4. Nan – Seung-ngam Mongkhon School
5. Sukhothai – Banmuangkao School (Sri-inthrathit)
“The meeting at the Loft Resort covers a lot of things such as managing the program, recruitment of teachers, contract, etc,” she said thru Facebook messenger.
Teacher Took also revealed that Dr. Weerasak Samaksaman, Head of Teacher and Learner Competence Development Division of the English Language Institute of OBEC, will send the letter and will transfer the budget to each school’s account within next month. The budget is for the salary of foreign teachers.
Good luck and thank you for following.
PS: I apologize as I wasn’t able to get the contact numbers. The names were the only ones sent to me. Recruitment is expected to start the soonest. I suggest you try Google or ask your Thai friends to search for the contact numbers of each school mentioned here to apply directly. If the schools ask me to help, I’ll be happy to do it. If they request to have their contact details posted here soon, you’ll see them all here. Again, salamat.